Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Introducing... baby announcements by ADbug Photography & Design!!!

I am proud to announce that I will now be offering Baby Announcements!!! I will be adding more templates as I get them created! Check back often to see my new designs!! The fees for my announcements will be as follows:
The creation fee for 1 baby announcement made from a template: $20.00**!!
The creation fee for 1 custom baby announcement designed especially for you: $30.00**++

**You must specify what size you want at the time of ordering. I can do them any size you desire. The most common sizes are 5x7 & 4x6.

!!Any colors can be changed on any template. Please specify color changes when placing your order!

++If you have something in mind for your custom announcement, please let me know when you FIRST contact me. After I design your announcement, changes can be made (& I welcome your ideas & suggestions!), but I will not start a new design for free.

Here is a sample of my templates. I will post more soon!

PS... I made up the names & information for the announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment